Our classes are designed to encourage and grow the physical, educational and social development of our little dancers and athletes. Classes are formed at age appropriate levels.
- Ballet/Tap combo – creative movement sessions teaching basic ballet and tap technique
- Tumble Tots – physical play program for kids which teaches the basics for gymnastics
- Tumbling – gymnastics infused with fun and learning in a studio environment
- Cheer Basics – beginner level cheerleaders learn motions, jumps, cheers and back handsprings.
- Moms Day Out – Our 2 hour MDO is one of excellence by providing high quality child care in a nurturing environment. We strive to develop the socialization and early learning skills of preschoolers by exposing them to music, fitness/wellness and the arts.
- Yoga – the practice here includes many varieties. From Hatha to prenatal to Mommy and Me we have you covered.
- Dance Fitness – currently we are offering ZUMBA and Belly Dance fitness. Classes are taught by amazing, up beat, and super fun instructors with years of experience. Come join in the fun, you won’t even feel like you’re exercising!
Each Class is instructed by our professional staff with you or your child’s needs in mind. Strive Studios offers individual guidance and instruction to help students set and meet particular objectives.